Havoc Sign Defenseman Beauvais
The Huntsville Havoc signed rookie defender Stephan Beauvais, head coach Glenn Detulleo announced Tuesday.
Beauvais has played in 20 games during the 2019-20 campaign in Sweden's Division 2, racking up 20 points on 18 assists.
Beauvais played in college at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, where he played alongside Max Milosek and Kyle Sharkey. In four collegiate years, Beauvais garnered 60 points and 121 penalty minutes.
In a corresponding move, Kendall-Bolen Porter has been released. Phil Johansson has also been loaned to the ECHL's Newfoundland Growlers.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from January 7, 2020
- Fries Named League Player of the Week - Quad City Storm
- Quad City's Connor Fries Named Warrior Hockey/SPHL Player of the Week - SPHL
- Mayhem Bring Dylan Denomme Back to Macon - Macon Mayhem
- Havoc Sign Defenseman Beauvais - Huntsville Havoc
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.