Harvard Media Community Stage at the Grey Cup Festival Now Accepting Performer Applications
Calling all local performers! The Grey Cup Festival alongside Harvard Media are pleased to open applications to perform on the Harvard Media Community Stage this November.
From Thursday, November 17 to Saturday, November 19 of Grey Cup Week, the Harvard Media Community Stage will be showcasing the best local talent Saskatchewan has to offer from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. each day. The call is open to any and all entertainment acts including, but not limited to, bands, individual musical artists, dancers as well as family-oriented novelty shows.
"We know there is so much incredible talent right here in Saskatchewan, and we wanted provide some of our best and brightest the opportunity to be part of the Grey Cup Festival," said Grey Cup Festival Co-Chair Craig Reynolds. "Through our Harvard Media Community Stage, we're excited to be able to showcase local performers to CFL fans across Canada."
"Harvard Media is very proud to be long-standing partners with the Saskatchewan Roughrider Football Club and once again, support the Grey Cup Festival in Regina," said Harvard Media President and CEO Matt Hill. "We have always been champions of local talent, regularly featuring them across our Harvard Media radio stations, and are thrilled through the Harvard Media Community Stage to be able to continue to feature the best singers, bands and performers Saskatchewan has to offer at the 2022 Grey Cup Festival."
Interested acts can apply through the 2022 Grey Cup Festival website. Festival organizers will review all applications and contact the finalists no later than October 21. Selected acts will be asked to perform a 35 to 45-minute set.
The Harvard Media Community Stage will be located inside the NexGen Energy Street Festival at the south end of Confederation Park.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from September 13, 2022
- Harvard Media Community Stage at the Grey Cup Festival Now Accepting Performer Applications - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Injury Report: September 13 - Edmonton Elks
- Lions Announce Details for Second Annual Orange Shirt Day Game - B.C. Lions
- Edmonton Signs WR Lucky Jackson - Edmonton Elks
- Stampeders Release Ware - Calgary Stampeders
- Lions Add WRs Rahming, Guerra and Johnson to Practice Roster - B.C. Lions
- Zach Collaros and Willie Jefferson Named CFL Top Performers - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Canadian WR Kurleigh Gittens Jr. Named CFL Top Performer for Week 14 - Toronto Argonauts
- Collaros, Gittens and Jefferson named Top Performers - CFL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.