Harry Caray Toast to be Held on Wednesday, March 27
On Wednesday, March 27, ONEOK Field will again be an official host site for the Annual Worldwide Toast to Harry Caray. Doors will open at 5:30 PM, with the official toast being held at 6:30 PM. The event will take place in the Cadillac Club and is only open for fans ages 21 and older. Admission will be free for fans wanting to participate.
Parking will be available in the gated lot just north of ONEOK Field and along both sides of Elgin Avenue. Access to the stadium will be available through the Home Plate Entrance only.
Attendees will be able to purchase drinks of their choice in the Cadillac Club, which will open at 5:30 PM for the event. Also, complementary Budweiser will be provided to each attendee for the official toast provided by Anheuser Busch. The Drillers will also provide snacks.
Caray's longtime broadcasting career included stints with the St. Louis Cardinals, Chicago White Sox, Oakland A's and the Chicago Cubs. He is best remembered as the the beloved broadcaster for the Cubs and his signature line, "Cubs Win!"
• Discuss this story on the Texas League message board...
Texas League Stories from March 20, 2019
- Harry Caray Toast to be Held on Wednesday, March 27 - Tulsa Drillers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tulsa Drillers Stories
- Drillers Announce 2020 Schedule and Start Times
- Amarillo Stuns Drillers with Ninth-Inning Rally to Win Title
- Amarillo Blanks Drillers to Force Winner-Take-All Game 5 Sunday at ONEOK Field
- Solbach, Wong Lead Drillers to Within One Win of Title
- Drillers Set Homer Record in Wild, Series Tying Win