Hamilton Bulldogs Sign Jorian Donovan
HAMILTON, ONTARIO. Hamilton Bulldogs President & General Manager, Steve Staios announced today the signing of defenceman Jorian Donovan to a Standard Players Agreement. Donovan, a native of Richmond, ON, was selected in the first round (sixth overall) by the Bulldogs in the 2020 OHL Priority Selection. He skated in 38 regular season games with the Kanata Lasers (HEOMAAA) this past season collecting 27 points (eight goals, 19 assists). His 0.71 points-per- game ranked first among rookie defenceman in the HEOMAAA. He also registered five points (two goals, three assists) in four playoff games. At the conclusion of the season, Donovan was selected as the HEO's 2019-20 Prospect of the Year.
"We are excited to have officially signed Jorian to a Standard Players Agreement," added Bulldogs President & General Manager, Steve Staios. "Jorian was a player we watched very closely and had a great deal of interest in throughout the course of the 2019-20 season. He has an extremely bright future and our fans should be eager to watch him continue his development here in Hamilton."
For more information on Hamilton Bulldogs 2020-21 season tickets, flex packs or single game tickets call 905-529-8500 or visit hamiltonbulldogs.com.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from April 20, 2020
- Hamilton Bulldogs Sign Jorian Donovan - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Gogolev Earns 2019-20 Top Scorer Award - Guelph Storm
- Hillis Wins 2019-20 Owens Corning Tony Camilleri Memorial 'Playmaker Trophy' - Guelph Storm
- Gogolev Takes Home 2019-20 Home Group Realty Inc. 3 Star Award - Guelph Storm
- Logan LeSage Named Howard Hindman Scholastic Player of the Year - Owen Sound Attack
- First Round Pick Donovan McCoy Commits to Peterborough Petes - Peterborough Petes
- Wakely Enlists with Troops - North Bay Battalion
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.