Gwinnett Stripers Preseason Party on March 3
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. - The Gwinnett Stripers, Triple-A affiliate of the Atlanta Braves, are inviting media outlets to attend the Stripers Preseason Party on Sunday, March 3 beginning at 12 p.m.
WHAT: The Preseason Party is a free event for fans that includes complimentary hot dogs and soda, self-guided tours, on-field batting practice (weather permitting), previews of areas being upgraded at Coolray Field, activities for kids, individual game ticket sales, team store sales, and more.
WHEN: Sunday, March 3 from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
WHERE: Coolray Field, located at 2500 Buford Drive in Lawrenceville.
WHO: Stripers Vice President and General Manager Adam English will be available for interview at 12 p.m. English will discuss plans and promotions for the 2019 season, as well as planned upgrades to Coolray Field.
PARKING/ENTRY: Please park in Lot A and enter through the Main Gate at the front of the ballpark.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from February 28, 2019
- Gwinnett Stripers Preseason Party on March 3 - Gwinnett Stripers
- Bats and Four Roses to Unveil New Re-Brand on Thursday, March 7 - Louisville Bats
- Gwinnett Stripers, Slow Pour Brewing Company Partner for "Slow Pour Brewing Taproom" - Gwinnett Stripers
- Bisons Set to Begin New Ballpark Era at Sahlen Field - Buffalo Bisons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.