Gwinnett Braves Homestand Highlights July 4th - July 10th
Monday, July 4th
Durham Bulls (Tampa Bay Rays) vs. Gwinnett Braves, 7:05 PM
National Anthem performed by: Kaylin McClure
Â· Independence Day Fireworks- Help honor our nation's day of Independence by joining in the fun of America's pastime at Coolray Field. Wear your patriotic gear, enjoy an exciting game and stay for our biggest fireworks show of the year following the conlusion of the game! Bring your friends and family out and celebrate the land of the free and the home of the Braves!
Â· Red, White, and Blue Thunderstick Giveaway Presented by the Gwinnett Braves
Â· Patriotic Jersey Auction- Fans will have a chance to buy their favorite player's game-worn jersey during the game. Fans can participate in the Silent Auction throughout the game with bidding ending at the conclusion of the 6th inning.
Tuesday, July 5th
Durham Bulls (Tampa Bay Rays) vs. Gwinnett Braves, 7:05 PM
National Anthem: Jennifer and Eunice Lazau
Â· KRAFT Singles 2-for-1 Tickets - The G-Braves and KRAFT Singles have teamed up to offer fans a steal of a deal on Tuesdays! Bring your package wrapper to Coolray Field, Buy 1 Ticket and Get 1 Free from KRAFT Singles! Offer does not apply to Home Plate Club or Braves Dugout seating. Visit kraftsingles.com for more info! Offer is subject to availability.
Friday, July 8th
Charlotte Knights (Chicago White Sox) vs. Gwinnett Braves, 7:05 PM
National Anthem performed by: Travis Billman of 12Stone Church
Presenting Sponsor: 12Stone
Â· FOX 5 Fireworks- The Gwinnett Braves and FOX 5 Atlanta are teaming up to offer fans a memorable experience at Coolray Field this summer. Every Friday G-Braves game features an exciting post-game fireworks display and now FOX 5 is giving fans the chance to win tickets and meet some of the FOX 5 News Team!
Â· FRITOSÂ® Family Friday- FRITOSÂ® brand is giving special baseball experiences to select lucky families. Attend a FRITOSÂ® Family game when randomly selected families will participate in ballpark activities such as: perform PA Announcer duties, participate in an on-field contest, or be a Junior Grounds Crew Member! Show a FRITOSÂ® brand bag of chips at the G-Braves Team Store and also receive 10% off merchandise.
Saturday, July 9th Game 1
Charlotte Knights (Chicago White Sox) vs. Gwinnett Braves, 6:05 PM
National Anthem performed by: The Betts Twins
Â· Asian Heritage Night- For the first time in history, Georgia will have the honor to host the Welcome of the Dragon ceremony at Coolray Field. This legendary ceremony is part of the Duan Wu Festival and Dragon Boat Racing, a long time tradition of the Chinese culture. The Welcome of the Dragon ceremony will include other elements of the Chinese culture from Shoaling Kung Fu, Lion Dance, to Dotting the Eye of the Dragon, and Return of the Pearl. Gates will open at 2:45 for this exciting event, which will begin at 3 PM. Game ticket required for entry.
Â· Gwinnett Braves Drawstring Bag Giveaway Presented by the Gwinnett Braves- First 2,000 fans through the gates, starting at 4:30 PM
Saturday, July 9th Game 2
Charlotte Knights (Chicago White Sox) vs. Gwinnett Braves, Directly following Game 1
Â· Salute to Comedy Night- Prepare for a night of laughter as we salute the greatest stars to ever command the stage or screen. If you don't show up you could end up living in a van...down by the river.
Sunday, July 10th
Charlotte Knights (Chicago White Sox) vs. Gwinnett Braves, 2:05 PM
National Anthem performed by: Hamilton Mill UMC Choir
Â· Bark in the Park â" All dogs are invited to Coolray Field for Bark in the Park! We'll have a pre-game parade, as well as, contests and prizes for our four-legged friends! All Bark in the Park seating is located in the outfield lawn area.
Â· Chopper's Kids Club Day â" All Kids Club Members receive free tickets to all Sunday games, as well as, free bounces on the inflatables prior to first pitch. Select members of the club also get to take the field for a pre-game high five tunnel. All members also receive a priority line for Kids Run the Bases following the game.
Â· Kids Run the Bases - Fans 12 and under are invited to run the bases following the game.
Â· Catch in the Outfield - Bring your ball and glove to play catch in the outfield after the conclusion of the game at all Sunday home games.
The Gwinnett Braves are the Triple-A affiliate of the Atlanta Braves. All Gwinnett Braves 2011 tickets packages and individual tickets are available at gwinnettbraves.com, the Coolray Field Box Office or by calling (678) 277-0340. Follow the G-Braves at gwinnettbraves.com, facebook.com/GwinnettBraves1, and twitter.com/GwinnettBraves1.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from June 29, 2011
- Friday's Two Homers Help Tribe Topple Chiefs 7-3 - Indianapolis Indians
- Weiland Nearly Unhittable in 4-1 Win - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Friday, Indians Down Chiefs 7-3 - Syracuse Mets
- G-Braves Splinter Bats, 3-1 - Gwinnett Stripers
- Knights Lose a Close One to the Bulls - Charlotte Knights
- Bulls Hold On To Beat Charlotte, 2-1 - Durham Bulls
- G-Braves RHP Julio Teheran Selected for Futures Game - Gwinnett Stripers
- Louisville Slugger Field to Host "Road to Ground Zero Flag Tour" on July 4th - Louisville Bats
- Big Weekend at Fifth Third Field - Toledo Mud Hens
- Gwinnett Braves Homestand Highlights July 4th - July 10th - Gwinnett Stripers
- Coca-Cola Park to Host Big & Rich, Gretchen Wilson and the Xtreme Muzik Tour - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Syracuse Chiefs and Centerplate to Host "Patriotic Picnic" at the Ballpark July 4 - Syracuse Mets
- IronPigs Game Notes - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Bisons Notes - Lehigh Valley at Buffalo - Buffalo Bisons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Gwinnett Stripers Stories
- Gwinnett Stripers Announce Virtual National Anthem Auditions
- Gwinnett Stripers Announce 2021 Schedule Dates
- Gwinnett Stripers Extend Triple-A Affiliation with the Atlanta Braves
- Gwinnett Stripers Offer Coolray Field Suites as "Office for a Day"
- Stripers "Veterans Pack" Returns for Veterans Day