Greensboro Grasshoppers to Reveal Copa De La Diversion Identity Monday
(Greensboro, NC) Monday, March 18th -11:00 a.m. at First National Bank Field the Greensboro Grasshoppers and the North Carolina Zoo will be unveiling its new "Copa de la Diversion" (Fun Cup) season long initiative.
The Minor League Baseball "Copa" program is designed to embrace the cultures and values that resonate most with our local Hispanic/Latinx community. 72 MiLB teams nationwide have created culturally-related on-field personas replacing their normal brand for select games throughout the 2019 season.
The Grasshoppers will change their identity for eight games during the 2019 season. The media attending will get the first look at the new Copa on-field brand identity, a few exciting videos, and hear the story about our Copa Brand/partnership with the North Carolina Zoo.
The unveiling is open to the public and will be held on the third base dugout at First National Bank Field. Parking is available in the Edgeworth Street lot. Parking map is attached.
Individual game tickets, Season tickets, mini ticket plans and advertising packages are now on sale for the 2019 season. For more information, please contact the Grasshoppers office at 336.268.2255 or visit www.gsohoppers.com.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from March 14, 2019
- Intimidators Team with PSC to Enhance Fan Experience - Kannapolis Intimidators
- Riley Park to Become a Smoke- and Tobacco-Free Facility - Charleston RiverDogs
- Greensboro Grasshoppers to Reveal Copa De La Diversion Identity Monday - Greensboro Grasshoppers
- Drive Placing 2019 Single Game Tickets on Sale Saturday - Greenville Drive
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.