Gravy Boat Highlights Forward Madison 'Homeware Line'
Forward Madison FC wants you to buy its gravy boat. And its spatula. And its chef's apron, for that matter. The Flamingo-themed soccer club launched its "Homeware Line" Wednesday on a QVC-style live stream, introducing team-branded kitchenware items just in time for Thanksgiving.
According to merchandise manager Chase Eagan, the new Homeware Line will ensure that every Forward Madison fan enjoys their holiday, no matter what distractions get in the way.
"Even if you hate seeing your in-laws, you'll always be able to count on the Forward Madison Homeware Line to put a smile on your face," Eagan said. "These are high-quality products that you'll be proud to show off in your home."
The Homeware Line is headlined by a Forward gravy boat, which achieved cult status among many of the team's fans back in August after it became a finalist in a contest to be the club's next promotional item. The gravy boat is made of porcelain and features a circular version of Forward Madison's logo on its side.
Also making appearances among the kitchenwares are a large Forward-branded spatula designed to use on a grill; a black chef's apron with the team's crest on the front; and a cutting board signed by head coach Daryl Shore.
Forward Madison finished fourth in its inaugural USL League One season in 2019, drawing a league-best 4,292 fans per match.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League One message board...
United Soccer League One Stories from November 13, 2019
- Gravy Boat Highlights Forward Madison 'Homeware Line' - Forward Madison FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Forward Madison FC Stories
- Forward Madison's Unbeaten Run Ends in Loss to League Leaders Triumph
- Forward Madison Runs Riot over Revolution for First Road Win
- Forward Madison Signs Midfielder "Fito" Ovalle on Loan from Toronto FC II
- Forward Madison, USL Postpone Match, Calling for Action on Racial Injustice
- Forward Madison Triumphs Through Lightning Delay, Beating Orlando 3-1 at Home