GildanÂ® extends Triple-A Baseball national sponsorship to celebrate the 2018 All-Star Game and the
Charleston, South Carolina - Gildan USA is extending its Triple-A Baseball National Partnership into 2018 to celebrate the excitement of the All-Star and National Championship Games being hosted in the same city, in the same season - Columbus, Ohio.
Never before has one city hosted both Triple-A Baseball epic events in the same season. Columbus will host the 2018 Triple-A All-Star Game presented by Huntington Bank and Gildan® on July 11 at Huntington Park and will include exciting events and activities like the popular Home Run Derby.
Then, on September 18, the 2018 Gildan Triple-A National Championship - the one-game, winner-take-all showdown between the champions of the International League and the Pacific Coast League - will take place at Huntington Park and will be broadcast live on NBC Sports Network.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from December 14, 2017
- Larder Presented with Bowie Kuhn Award by Baseball Chapel - Rochester Red Wings
- IronPigs to Expand Safety Net Again in 2018 - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Mountaineers to Host Gamecocks on March 8th at BB&T Ballpark - Charlotte Knights
- GildanÂ® extends Triple-A Baseball national sponsorship to celebrate the 2018 All-Star Game and the - Columbus Clippers
- Gildan Extends Triple-A - IL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Columbus Clippers Stories
- Ken Schnacke Elected 2018 International League Executive of the Year
- Columbus Clippers a finalist for MILB's Presidents' Award
- Columbus Clippers President & General Manager Ken Schnacke Honored by the International League
- Columbus Clippers honored as Best Gameday Experience
- Clippers Clinch Series and Extend Lead in IL West