GildanÂ® extends Triple-A Baseball national sponsorship to celebrate the 2018 All-Star Game and the
Charleston, South Carolina - Gildan USA is extending its Triple-A Baseball National Partnership into 2018 to celebrate the excitement of the All-Star and National Championship Games being hosted in the same city, in the same season - Columbus, Ohio.
Never before has one city hosted both Triple-A Baseball epic events in the same season. Columbus will host the 2018 Triple-A All-Star Game presented by Huntington Bank and Gildan® on July 11 at Huntington Park and will include exciting events and activities like the popular Home Run Derby.
Then, on September 18, the 2018 Gildan Triple-A National Championship - the one-game, winner-take-all showdown between the champions of the International League and the Pacific Coast League - will take place at Huntington Park and will be broadcast live on NBC Sports Network.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from December 14, 2017
- Larder Presented with Bowie Kuhn Award by Baseball Chapel - Rochester Red Wings
- IronPigs to Expand Safety Net Again in 2018 - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Mountaineers to Host Gamecocks on March 8th at BB&T Ballpark - Charlotte Knights
- GildanÂ® extends Triple-A Baseball national sponsorship to celebrate the 2018 All-Star Game and the - Columbus Clippers
- Gildan Extends Triple-A - IL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.