Gift of Baseball Program Commences Today to Benefit Local Non-Profits
The Thunder, presented by NJM Insurance, are pleased to announce the return of the Gift of Baseball Program for the holidays. The Gift of Baseball program provides tickets to underprivileged families for the chance to share the fun of Thunder Baseball .
For each ticket purchased before January 2, the Thunder will provide tickets to 2020 games through various non-profit partners and the Grand Slam We Care's Tickets for Kids program.
"Attending the family-friendly and fun environment that we have cultivated at ARM & HAMMER Park over the years is a privilege that not every family in Mercer, Bucks and Burlington County has," said Thunder GM/COO Jeff Hurley. "I am thrilled to partner with so many great local organizations that allow some of those families to enjoy the experience of Thunder Baseball."
In the 14 years of the Gift of Baseball Program, the Thunder have donated 10,684 tickets to area non-profits.
Ticket purchases made between Monday, November 25 and January 2 of any Thunder Makes Membership Plan will trigger a matching donation to Thunder non-profit partners. The brand new Thunder Makes Membership Program offers memberships for as many as 70 games and as few as six games. Information on the program can be found.
The 2020 season at ARM & HAMMER Park will commence on Thursday, April 9 at 7:00pm when the Thunder host the Harrisburg Senators (Washington Nationals).
For more information on Thunder baseball visit www.TrentonThunder.com or call 609-394-3300.
• Discuss this story on the Eastern League message board...
Eastern League Stories from November 25, 2019
- Orioles Announce 2020 Minor League Coaching Staffs - Bowie Baysox
- Gift of Baseball Program Commences Today to Benefit Local Non-Profits - Trenton Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Trenton Thunder Stories
- Name Revealed for 4th Generation of Thunder Bat Dog Tradition
- Thunder Welcome Next Generation of Bat Dog Tradition
- Thunder Extend Partnership with Flagship Radio Station Through 2022 Season
- White Claw Riverview Dugout Seats on Sale Now for 2020 Season
- Yankees Set 2020 Thunder Coaching Staff