Generals Trade Riley Stillman to Bulldogs
Oshawa, ON- The Generals announced this morning they have traded defenceman Riley Stillman to the Hamilton Bulldogs in exchange for draft picks.
"Hamilton has been very persistent, and they've known what they have wanted for some time. From our stand point, Brewer and Gross have proven in the first half they are more than capable to play in this league, Brassard has come alive as of recent and Allen, Ennis, Blacker, Di Carlo and Rupoli have proven they can play against team's top lines. This allows us to be able to make this move and trade Riley" said Vice President and General Manager, Roger Hunt.
In return, the Generals receive:
2 x 2nd Round Selections 3rd Round Selection Conditional 3rd Round Selection Conditional 4th Round Selection
Stillman was drafted by the Generals in the 2014 Priority Selection suiting up for the club in 162 games tallying 18 goals, 49 assists for 67 points and 202 penalty minutes. In the 2016 NHL Entry Draft, Stillman was drafted in the fourth round 114th overall by the Florida Panthers.
The Oshawa Generals would like to wish Riley all the best with the Bulldogs and we thank him for his efforts on and off the ice during his time as a General.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from December 29, 2017
- Firebirds Earn Second Consecutive Victory With 3-2 Triumph Over London Before A Sold Out Crowd of 4, - Flint Firebirds
- BULLDOGS EXTEND WIN STREAK TO SIX WITH 8-4 WIN OVER MISSISSAUGA - Hamilton Bulldogs
- 67's Edged by Frontenacs in Kingston - Ottawa 67's
- OHL this Week for Dec 28, 2017, to Jan 1, 2018 - OHL
- Free Drawstring Bags for Fans as Petes Kick off Second Half on Saturday - Peterborough Petes
- Bulldogs Acquire Riley Stillman from the Oshawa Generals - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Generals Trade Riley Stillman to Bulldogs - Oshawa Generals
- Flint Firebirds Receive Commitment from Forward Eric Uba - Flint Firebirds
- OHL Cup Powered by Under Armour Minor Midget Top-10 Rankings - OHL
- The game marks the 50th anniversary of the club's inaugural game in 1967 - Ottawa 67's
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.