Generals Trade Kohn to Spirit
Oshawa, ON- The Generals announced today they have traded forward Mason Kohn to the Saginaw Spirit in exchange for a 4th round draft pick.
"It came down to a numbers game here for us. Mason came in last year and did an excellent job in helping us achieve what we did last season. This is an opportunity for him to go to Saginaw and have a larger role with their team" said Vice President and General Manager, Roger Hunt.
Kohn was drafted by the Rangers in 2013 suiting up for 211 games, scoring 38 goals, 64 assists for 102 points. With the Generals, he played in 39 regular season games scoring 6 goals, 20 assists for 26 points.
The Oshawa Generals would like to wish Mason all the best in his season with the Spirit and we thank him for his efforts on and off the ice during his time as a General.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from November 2, 2017
- OHL this Week - OHL
- Where Greatness Begins: CHL 2017-18 Broadcast Schedule on Sportsnet - OHL
- Generals Trade Kohn to Spirit - Oshawa Generals
- Colella Records Three-Points as Firebirds Fall to Spirit Wednesday Night - Flint Firebirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Oshawa Generals Stories
- Announcing the Summer Ticket Challenge at the 2018 Road Tour
- Job Opportunity: Mascot Performer
- Job Opportunity: Game Day RC Pilot
- Oshawa Generals Announce the Signing of Dylan Robinson
- Ty Tullio, Dylan Robinson & David Gucciardi Win Gold with GTHL Blue at 2018 OHL Gold Cup