Game on Saturday, June 1 at Stade Saputo Moved to 5pm
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact announced that its game on Saturday, June 1, scheduled at 4pm against Orlando City SC (TICKETS - TVA Sports, TSN, 98.5, TSN 690) will begin at 5pm, an hour after its original start time, in order to be able to broadcast the UEFA Champions League final at the stadium at 3pm.
The game will be broadcast on the giant screen near section 134 and Stade Saputo's main entrance, as well as under section 123.
Doors at Stade Saputo's West entrance will open at 2:30pm and only those with tickets to the game against Orlando will have access. The tickets featuring a 4pm start time will be considered valid.
The UEFA Champions League final will feature two English clubs, Liverpool FC and Tottenham Hotspur FC, at the Wanda Metropolitano in Madrid, Spain.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 22, 2019
- MNUFC Depth on Display in 1-0 Loss to Hertha Berlin - Minnesota United FC
- D.C. United Fall to Real Betis 5-2 in a Friendly at Audi Field - D.C. United
- Red Bulls and Vancouver End in 2-2 Draw - New York Red Bulls
- 'Caps earn another road point in exciting match versus New York Red Bulls - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Atlanta United Named 'Sports Team of the Year' at 2019 Sports Business Awards - Atlanta United FC
- The Goal King: Chris Wondolowski Cements His Place in MLS History: Week 13 MLS News & Notes - MLS
- Chicago Fire Midfielder PrzemysÅ?aw Frankowski Called up to Poland National Team - Chicago Fire FC
- Game on Saturday, June 1 at Stade Saputo Moved to 5pm - Club de Foot Montreal
- Major League Soccer Celebrates Soccer for All Month - MLS
- Major League Soccer Celebrates Soccer for All Month - D.C. United
- Major League Soccer Celebrates Soccer for All Month - Orlando City SC
- Mexican National Team Members and Award-Winning Singer Luis Coronel to Headline Fan Fest at Inaugural MexTour Live in Dallas on June 7 - FC Dallas
- Know Your Opponent | LA Galaxy - Orlando City SC
- Sebas Mendez Called up to Ecuador's Copa America Squad - Orlando City SC
- LA Galaxy Defender Julian Araujo Added to U.S. 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup Roster - LA Galaxy
- Chad Marshall Announces Retirement from Professional Soccer - Seattle Sounders FC
- Eryk Williamson Called into Combined Preparation Camp with U.S. Men's National Team Roster - Portland Timbers
- Philadelphia Union Sign Defender Jack Elliott to New Contract - Philadelphia Union
- OSC Weekly Ratings Wrapup - OSC Original by David Carlson
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Club de Foot Montreal Stories
- Djordje Mihailovic and Rudy Camacho Win Club's End-Of-Season Individual Awards
- CF Montréal to Play Home Opener March 5 at Olympic Stadium
- CF Montréal Wins Canadian Champion
- CF Montréal Hosts Toronto FC Sunday in the Canadian Championship Final
- Samuel Piette Bowvember Ambassador