Game 85: TinCaps vs. Great Lakes
A night after an offensive eruption in a 16-10 win over South Bend, the TinCaps remain at Parkview Field tonight to begin a three-game series with the Great Lakes Loons. First pitch is set for 7:05 p.m. with right-hander Bryan Rodriguez ready to go for Fort Wayne against Great Lakes lefty Tom Windle. For the third straight night, postgame fireworks are scheduled, and the entertainer Christopher will also be on hand.
The TinCaps and Loons can be heard tonight on The Fan 1380 at TheFanFortWayne.com with pregame coverage beginning at 6:45. Game coverage can also be seen on XFINITY Channel 81 starting at 7:00.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from July 6, 2013
- Ames, Garton Throw One-Hitter against Lansing - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Clinton Walks off in Extras, 6-5 - Clinton LumberKings
- McElroy, Chiefs Trip Snappers 4-3 - Beloit Snappers
- Clinton Clips Kernels in Extras - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Hot Rods sneak past Lugnuts, 1-0 - Lansing Lugnuts
- Stubblefield Leads TinCaps to Comeback Win - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Whitecaps Hold On For Rain-Shortened Win - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Bees Walk Past Rattlers in 7-6 Win - Burlington Bees
- Chiefs Win 4-3 Saturday - Peoria Chiefs
- TinCaps Top Great Lakes - Great Lakes Loons
- Hauschild, Bandits Silence Cougars in 5-0 Win - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Bees edge Rattlers with late run - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Cougars Shutout at Home - Kane County Cougars
- Whitecaps Win 4-3 in Six Innings - Lake County Captains
- Dragons Win 5-1 Behind Travieso's Strong Outing - Dayton Dragons
- Top Prospect Stephenson Expected to Start Monday for Dragons - Dayton Dragons
- Reds 2013 Supplemental First Round Pick Joins Dragons - Dayton Dragons
- Game 85: TinCaps vs. Great Lakes - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Cougars Rally for Back-To-Back Wins - Kane County Cougars
- LumberKings Fall Short in Bid for Series Sweep - Clinton LumberKings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.