Gamblers Win Sixth Straight Game
The Gamblers defeated the Omaha Lancers 4-2 on Friday night at the Resch Center. With the win, the Gamblers improve to 32-21-2-2 on the season.
Scoring for the Gamblers were forwards John Leonard, Casey Mittelstadt, Easton Brodzinski and Josh Kosack.
David Hrenak recorded the victory for the Gamblers between the pipes with 28 saves on 30 shots on goal. With the win, Hrenak improves to 14-13 on the season.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from March 25, 2017
- : Late Power Play Goal Sinks Saints - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Steel Clinch First Playoff Berth in Nine Seasons - Chicago Steel
- Stampede's Comeback Comes up Short at Tri-City - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Star Struck - Madison Capitols
- Gamblers Win Sixth Straight Game - Green Bay Gamblers
- Tri-City Breaks Away from Sioux Falls, 5-3 - Tri-City Storm
- Comeback Falls Short in Green Bay - Omaha Lancers
- Media Advisory Stars Top Capitols, 1-0 - Lincoln Stars
- Game Tonight: Lancers Wrap up Series in Green Bay - Omaha Lancers
- Game Preview: Shoot for a Jeep, Storm Hosts Herd - Tri-City Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.