Gamblers Trade Cameron Johnson
(Green Bay, WI) The Green Bay Gamblers of the United States Hockey League (USHL) have traded goaltender Cameron Johnson to the Fargo Force for a conditional fourth round draft pick.
"Cameron received attention from a number of teams in our league after having a great camp," said head coach and general manager Derek Lalonde, "we wish him the best with this new opportunity."
The Troy, Michigan native came to the Gamblers via the Little Caesar's program of the High Performance Hockey League. Johnson ranked third out of all goaltenders in the league appearing in 14 games for Little Caesar's compiling a record of 8-5-0 with a 2.77 GAA, and a .931 Save Percentage.The Green Bay Gamblers kick-off the regular season Friday, September 28th in a rematch of the 2012 Clark Cup Finals versus the Waterloo Blackhawks. On Saturday, September 29th the Gamblers will host the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders. Face-offs for both games are schedule for 7:05pm. For information on promotions and purchasing tickets visit gamblershockey.com.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from September 24, 2012
- Gamblers Trade Cameron Johnson - Green Bay Gamblers
- Coaches Show Set for Tomorrow Night at Anduzzi's - Green Bay Gamblers
- Stampede Weekly Update: Herd Announce Roster and Prepare for Opening Night - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Nebraska, USHL Hockey Rivals Create Good Life Cup - Omaha Lancers
- Storm, USHL Rivals Create Good Life Cup - Tri-City Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.