Gamblers Fall in Chicago
Gamblers Fall in Chicago Feb 25th 2017, 03:31, by jhabeck
The Chicago Steel defeated the Gamblers 3-1 on Friday night at the Fox Valley Ice Arena in Chicago, IL. With the loss, the Gamblers fall to 23-19-2-2 on the season.
The lone goal scorer for the Gamblers was forward Matt Jennings.
David Hrenak suffered the loss between the pipes for the Gamblers with 28 saves on 30 shots on goal. With the loss, Hrenak falls to 10-11-0 on the season.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from February 24, 2017
- Postgame Recap: Hawks Get Even Thirty - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Gallant Tallies Twice, Saints Top Lancers, 5-2 - Omaha Lancers
- Gamblers Fall in Chicago - Green Bay Gamblers
- Stampede Blanked by Tri-City in Kearney - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Eric Dop Records First USHL Shutout in 4-0 Win - Tri-City Storm
- Media Advisory Stars Blanked in Sioux City, 2-0 - Lincoln Stars
- Axed by Jacks - Madison Capitols
- Game Tonight Lincoln Stars vs. Sioux City Musketeers - Lincoln Stars
- Game Tonight: Lancers Make Lone Trip to Dubuque - Omaha Lancers
- Storm and Sioux Falls Meet on "Pack It in Purple" Night - Tri-City Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.