Gamblers Fall at Home
The Dubuque Fighting Saints defeated the Gamblers 5-3 on Sunday afternoon at the Resch Center. With the loss, the Gamblers fall to 26-20-2-2 on the season. Scoring for the Gamblers were forwards John Leonard, Brock Caufield and defenseman Micheal Bevilacqua. Box score David Hrenak suffered the loss between the pipes for the Gamblers with 22 saves on 26 shots on goal. With the loss, Hrenak falls to 12-12 on the season.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from March 5, 2017
- Lancers Outduel Steel 5-3 Sunday - Chicago Steel
- Filips Lead Lancers to Victory over Steel - Omaha Lancers
- The Force Is Strong on the Dark Side - Madison Capitols
- Saints Surge Past Gamblers - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Gamblers Fall at Home - Green Bay Gamblers
- Game Tonight: Lancers Host Steel for Lone Time - Omaha Lancers
- Postgame Recap: Rocky Night in Plymouth - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Muskegon Cuts Down Phantoms 5-1 - Youngstown Phantoms
- Stampede Steamroll Des Moines, 8-2 - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Rasmussen Leads Steel to 3-0 Shutout at Lincoln - Chicago Steel
- 3-4-17 No Fun Halladay - Madison Capitols
- Weissbach Shatters Force in OT, 4-3 - Tri-City Storm
- Stars Lose to Steel, 3-0 - Lincoln Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.