Gamblers Complete Comeback
The Gamblers defeated the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders 4-3 on Wednesday night at the Cedar Rapids Ice Arena in Cedar Rapids, IA. With the win, the Gamblers improve to 25-18-4-1 on the season.
Scoring for the Gamblers were forwards Brock Caufield, Josh Dunne and defensemen Jackson Charlesworth and Ryan Verrier.
Maksim Zhukov recorded the victory between the pipes for the Gamblers with 25 saves on 28 shots on goal. With the win, Zhukov improves to 22-13 on the season.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from March 14, 2018
- Gamblers Complete Comeback - Green Bay Gamblers
- Lumberjacks Shear Steel 3-1, Inch Toward Second Place - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Steel Chopped Down by Lumberjacks 3-1 Wednesday - Chicago Steel
- New Season, Same Price for Season Tickets - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Six USHL Alumni Among Hobey Baker Award Finalists - USHL
- Lincoln Stars and Food for the Hungry Team up to Raise $233,640 for Clean Water Initiatives in the Democratic Republic of the Congo - Lincoln Stars
- NTDP Evaluation Camp Roster Announced - U.S. National Team
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.