Gades Lose Finale
The Hudson Valley Renegades finished the season at 71-49 after a 6-5 loss to the Greensboro Grasshoppers on Sunday at Dutchess Stadium.
The Gades found themselves in a 4-0 hole after a half-inning of play but rallied for four in the bottom of the frame.
The Hoppers answered with one in the second but the Gades answered with one in the third to tie the game. Things stayed that way until the seventh when Greensboro took the lead for good.
The 2022 season will begin on the road on April 8 in Greenville, SC and Rome, GA before coming back to Dutchess Stadium.
Per the State of New York, the Renegades are now open at 100% capacity. Tickets continue to be a tremendous value starting as low as $6. Visit HVRenegades.com for ticket information and so much more.
Follow the Renegades on Social Media and listen to the "Renegades Weekly" Podcast wherever you get your podcasts.
• Discuss this story on the High-A East League message board...
High-A East League Stories from September 20, 2021
- From the Desk of Joe Ricciutti (September 20th) - Jersey Shore BlueClaws
- Shay Whitcomb Named High-A East League Player of the Week - Asheville Tourists
- Thank You, Fans - Hudson Valley Renegades
- Gades Lose Finale - Hudson Valley Renegades
- Hoppers Close Regular Season with Victory, No. 2 Seed in Title Series - Greensboro Grasshoppers
- Hoppers Sweep Dash to Win "Battle of I-40" Rivalry - Greensboro Grasshoppers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.