Fury to Announce Signing of Former U.S. and FIFA World Cup Star
The Ontario Fury is set to announce the signing of a former U.S. Men's National Team and FIFA World Cup star on Tuesday, March 12. The general public and members of the media are invited to attend the official signing press conference at 11 a.m. PT at Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario. Among the attendees will be Fury President Bernie Lilavois, Head Coach Jimmy Nordberg, the club's ownership group, players and staff, and the latest addition to the Fury roster.
The press conference will be held on the North Patio. Anyone interested in attending should take advantage of free parking in lot A and enter the venue via the San Manuel Club entrance. Light snacks and beverages will be provided to media covering the event.
What: Press conference to announce major Ontario Fury player signing
When: Tuesday, March 12, at 11 a.m. PT
Where: North Patio at Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ontario, CA
Who: Fury President Bernie Lilavois, Head Coach Jimmy Nordberg, Fury ownership, Fury players and staff, latest Fury signing
Press Conference to be held at 11 a.m. PT on Tuesday, March 12
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from March 11, 2019
- Fury to Announce Signing of Former U.S. and FIFA World Cup Star - Ontario Fury
- Sidekicks Fall Short in Overtime - Dallas Sidekicks
- Sockers Nip Ontario 7-6 on Kraig Chiles' Golden Goal to Win 14th Straight - San Diego Sockers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Ontario Fury Stories
- Ontario's Playoff Hopes Shattered by 5-4 Home Loss to Flash
- "Put up Or Shut Up" in Playoff Hunt: Fury May Need Win vs. Flash
- Fury's Jermaine Jones Named MASL Team of the Week Substitute
- Jones Hat Trick Not Enough as Fury Falls 10-6 to Visiting Sockers
- Landon Donovan Talks Inland Empire Roots, Jermaine Jones, Today's Fury vs. Sockers