Four Riders Opt Out
The Saskatchewan Roughriders have announced the following players have opted out of their contracts to pursue NFL opportunities per the agreement between the CFL and the CFLPA after the cancellation of the 2020 season:
American defensive back Christian Campbell (rights retained through 2021)
Canadian linebacker Cameron Judge
American defensive lineman Pete Robertson (rights retained through 2021)
American defensive back Tevin Mitchel
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from August 28, 2020
- Kicker Sergio Castillo Opts out of Contract - B.C. Lions
- RedBlacks Release Jalen Saunders - Ottawa RedBlacks
- Four Riders Opt Out - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Alouettes Saddened by the Death of Dan Yochum - Montreal Alouettes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.