Forward Madison, Just Coffee Raise Nearly $9000 for Charity
Just Coffee Cooperative raised 8909 dollars for the Flock Soccer Fund in 2020 through sales of its Forward Madison-themed roast, the team announced Monday.
The Flamingos announced a partnership with the local coffee maker in 2019 and released Wake The Flock Up together in December of that year.
Just Coffee donated $1 from each 12-ounce bag, $2 from each 2-pound bag and $5 from each 5-pound bag to The Flock Soccer Fund, a charity run by Forward Madison's supporters that helps give underserved communities the opportunity to play soccer.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League One message board...
United Soccer League One Stories from February 22, 2021
- FC Tucson Signs Ivy League Goalkeeper Ryan Shellow - FC Tucson
- Canadian Youth International Malyk Hamilton Signs Contract with North Carolina FC - North Carolina FC
- Kickers Add Firepower with Hernan Gonzalez - Richmond Kickers
- Union Omaha Announces Peter Marlette as General Manager - Union Omaha
- Forward Madison, Just Coffee Raise Nearly $9000 for Charity - Forward Madison FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Forward Madison FC Stories
- Forward Madison Hires Emerson Lovato as Goalkeeper Coach
- The Bodega Returns to Breese Stevens Field for 2021
- Forward Madison, Green Bay Voyageurs Form Player Development Partnership
- Forward Madison Brings Support on the Road with Fan-Designed Away Jersey
- Forward Madison to Return to Breese Stevens Field in 2021