Former Ports Catcher Jonah Heim Makes MLB DebutÃÂ
The Stockton Ports congratulate former catcher Jonah Heim on making his Major League debut. Heim, a switch-hitter, was a member of the 2018 Stockton Ports team.
Heim, a former fourth round pick of the Baltimore Orioles, was traded to the Athletics organization prior to the 2018 season. Heim played in 80 games for the Ports in 2018 hitting .296 with 7 Home Runs.
Heim made his debut starting behind the plate for the A's on August 25th going 1-3 with a walk in the A's 10-3 victory over the Texas Rangers.
• Discuss this story on the California League message board...
California League Stories from August 31, 2020
- Ports Launch Virtual Back to School Drive - Stockton Ports
- Former Ports Catcher Jonah Heim Makes MLB DebutÃÂ - Stockton Ports
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Stockton Ports Stories
- Stockton Ports Announce 2021 Deposit Campaign
- Stockton Ports Raise Money for Local Schools
- Ports Launch Virtual Back to School Drive
- Former Ports Catcher Jonah Heim Makes MLB DebutÃÂ
- Former Port Max Schrock Becomes 300th Player from Stockton Franchise to Make MLB DebutÃÂ