Five Wings Score in Double Figures in 107-95 Loss to Storm
The Dallas Wings (7-13) succumbed to the Seattle Storm (17-3) 107-95 Wednesday night.
The Wings were led by Rookie of the Year contender Satou Sabally, who scored 25 points to go along with seven rebounds. The Oregon product led the team in team in rebounding for the tenth time this season and she has scored 20 or more three times this year. Fellow rookie Tyasha Harris assisted in the effort, dropping 10 points of her own for the sixth time this season and leading Dallas with five assists, the fifth time she has been the team's leading dime distributor.
Most Improved Player of the Year hopeful Marina Mabrey scored ten of her own, including five in the last two minutes, and she has reach at least double digits this season 10 time this season. With Allisha Gray and Arike Ogunbowale's scoring 17 and 15 points, respectively, Dallas had five scorers in double digits for the sixth time this season.
The Wings next take on the Chicago Sky (11-10) Friday at 7 p.m. CT on the CBS Sports Network.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from September 10, 2020
- Minnesota Lynx Postgame Notes - 9.10 vs Las Vegas - Minnesota Lynx
- New York Liberty Postgame Notes vs. Indiana Fever - New York Liberty
- Wings Face Sky in Penultimate Game of 2020 Season - Dallas Wings
- Minnesota Lynx Announce Multi-Year Contract Extension with Damiris Dantas - Minnesota Lynx
- Five Wings Score in Double Figures in 107-95 Loss to Storm - Dallas Wings
- Postgame Notes - Atlanta 97, Chicago 89 - Atlanta Dream
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.