First-Year Offensive Linemen Hickey, Thomas Signed by Rattlers
PHOENIX - The six-time world champion Arizona Rattlers have signed rookie offensive linemen Eastwood Thomas and Jeremy Hickey for the 2021 Indoor Football League season.
OL Eastwood Thomas (6,5", 310, University of Louisiana Monroe) joins the Rattlers for his rookie season in the IFL. Thomas began his college career in 2015 at the University of Alabama. One year later, the Jackson, Alabama native transferred to ULM, where he went on to start a school record 47 consecutive games at tackle. During each year (2016-2019) that he played at ULM, Thomas was named to the school's Academic Wall of Fame. Thomas finished his career at ULM with Sunbelt All-Conference honors.
OL Jeremy Hickey (6'5", 305, Eastern Michigan University) also joins the Rattlers for his rookie season in the IFL. Hickey spent a four-year collegiate career playing primarily left guard for Eastern Michigan, seeing time in 35 games. As a result of his academic achievements, the Bloomfield Hills, Michigan native was named to the 2019 National Football Foundation (NFF) Hampshire Honor Society during his senior year. Hickey was also a candidate for the Allstate AFCA Good Works Team and the Wuerffel Trophy.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from October 8, 2020
- First-Year Offensive Linemen Hickey, Thomas Signed by Rattlers - Arizona Rattlers
- Big Ten Offensive Lineman Burrell Signs with Tucson - Tucson Sugar Skulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Arizona Rattlers Stories
- Long-Time Pro Kicker Lacayo Signs with Rattlers
- Second-Year Defensive Back Cockrell Re-Signs with Rattlers
- First-Year Offensive Linemen Hickey, Thomas Signed by Rattlers
- Rookie Receiver Pelletier Signs with Rattlers
- Speedy Kick Returner/Receiver Harris Signs with Rattlers