First-Year Defensive Lineman Devers Signs with Sugar Skulls
TUCSON - The Tucson Sugar Skulls have signed defensive lineman Tai'yon Devers for the 2021 Indoor Football League season.
DL Tai'yon Devers (6'4, 245, University of Minnesota) joins the Tucson Sugar Skulls for his rookie season in the IFL. Devers played four years for Minnesota where he amassed 21 total tackles and 6.5 sacks in his four-year career, as well as three forced fumbles.
The Pompano Beach, Florida native graduated from Blanche Ely High School, where he played both football and basketball. During his preps career, Devers played in the 2014 BCAA All-Star Classic and was named the North team's outstanding defensive player.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from February 22, 2021
- First-Year Defensive Lineman Devers Signs with Sugar Skulls - Tucson Sugar Skulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tucson Sugar Skulls Stories
- First-Year Defensive Lineman Devers Signs with Sugar Skulls
- Sugar Skulls' 2021 Regular Season Schedule Update
- Defending IFL Champion WR Shelby Joins Tucson
- Running Back with Versatility, Thomas Joins Sugar Skulls
- Former NFL Defensive Lineman Burks Signs with Tucson