Firebirds Host Kingston Friday, Peterborough Saturday
Flint, Mich. - The Firebirds return home to the Dort Federal Credit Union Event Center for a pair of games beginning this Friday, Mar. 1 and Saturday, Mar. 2. Puck drop is set for 7 p.m. (ET) both nights.
Friday, the Firebirds host the Kingston Frontenacs for the final '4 Pack Friday' of the season, featuring (4) tickets, (4) hot dogs and (4) soft drinks, starting at just $60.
Saturday, Flint welcomes the Peterborough Petes for Billet / Host Family Appreciation Night. The Firebirds' host families will be honored and recognized prior to puck drop Saturday night. The players come to Flint from all over the world, near and far, from Detroit and Florida to Toronto and Ottawa, Ontario, and Minsk, Belarus. Host families provide the Firebirds with with amazing support and accommodations all season long.
Saturday is also Girl Scout Night! Girl Scout cookies will be on sale after the game in the Dort Federal Event Center lobby. All 50-50 proceeds will benefit Girl Scouts of the United States of America. Additionally, Girl Scouts can receive the official Firebirds' scout patch if they book as a group through Firebirds' account executive Joh Notter. John can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (810) 744-0580 ext. 207.
Early bird ticket packages for the Flint Firebirds' 2019-20 OHL season are on sale now. A $50 deposit reserves your seat for next season! The special early bird price deadline is Tuesday, April 30th and fans can secure their seats for next season at the Dort Federal Event Center Box Office from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday. For additional pricing and ticket information, fans can call the box office at (810) 744-0580 or email email@example.com.
Single game tickets for all Firebirds games are $12 Bronze, $16 Silver, $20 Gold and $26 VIP seating (Seating Chart). All seats are reserved / assigned seating. Fans can purchase tickets by calling (810) 744-0580, in-person at the Dort Federal Event Center Box Office or online at ticketmaster.com.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from February 25, 2019
- Firebirds Host Kingston Friday, Peterborough Saturday - Flint Firebirds
- IceDogs' Stephen Dhillon Named OHL 'On the Run' Player of the Week - OHL
- Generals Host Hockey Fan Nickolas and Family in Partnership with Make-A-Wish - Oshawa Generals
- 6 OHL Graduates Selected for 2019 Winter Universiade - Guelph Storm
- Steelheads to Host Inaugural Bleed Blue Game-Friday, March 8 - Mississauga Steelheads
- Served by the Storm Raises over $7,800 for Adopt-A-School Program - Guelph Storm
- Petes Wrap up Weekend with Win over Frontenacs - Peterborough Petes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Flint Firebirds Stories
- Firebirds an Honorable Mention in National Rankings
- Firebirds Improve to 3-0 at Home with 6-2 Victory on "Pink out Night"
- Firebirds Acquire OHL Champion Lalonde from Guelph
- Firebirds Set Franchise Record with 4th-Straight Win
- Watch Every Firebirds Game on OHL Live