Fill the Rangers Bus in Support of the Food Bank of Waterloo Region
Throughout Waterloo Region, there is a consistent need for food assistance. Let's work together to support #RTown.
In lieu of not having a home game during this year's Thanksgiving weekend to collect non-perishable food items for The Food Bank of Waterloo Region, we're asking fans to help Fill the Rangers Bus!
Partnering with Rangers Reach, Zehrs, and Great Canadian Holidays & Coaches, a team of volunteers will be on-site at Zehrs Laurentian (750 Ottawa St S, Kitchener) from 10 am-1 pm on Saturday, October 10th to receive donations.
Social distancing and personal protection protocols will be in place (masks, hand sanitizer, and/or gloves). Fans are encouraged to pack their donations in a plastic bag.
The drop-off location will be set up near the Rangers team bus, which will be parked along the sidewalk at the store's exit. A table will be set up to leave your food items for collection.
If you don't have any non-perishable food items on-hand, consider stopping inside Zehrs Laurentian to purchase some of what's needed most:
A limited number of posters will be given to fans who makeÂ an in-person food donation.
Thank you for helping us make a difference in our community!
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from September 18, 2020
- Fill the Rangers Bus in Support of the Food Bank of Waterloo Region - Kitchener Rangers
- SWSE Opens Store in New Sudbury Centre - Sudbury Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kitchener Rangers Stories
- Donovan Sebrango Invited to Hockey Canada's National Junior Team Selection Camp
- Rangers Alumni NHL Free Agency Update
- 6,646 Meals Provided from Fill the Rangers Bus Event
- Kitchener Rangers 2020 NHL Draft Recap
- Kitchener Rangers Launch Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) Program