Fighting Saints Fight Cancer this Saturday
WHO: The Dubuque Fighting Saints, with game sponsor Medical Associates.
WHAT: The Fighting Saints will be hosting Fighting Saints Fight Cancer Night versus the Waterloo Black Hawks. This yearly fundraiser raises money for Relay For Life, the largest peer-to-peer fundraising effort by the American Cancer Society that helps save lives from the effects of cancer. To date, Relay For Life events throughout the nation have raised nearly $5 billion.
WHERE: Mystique Community Ice Center (1800 Admiral Sheehy Dr | Dubuque, IA 52001)
WHEN: Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 7:05 p.m.
OTHER DETAILS: Select lavender-themed items at the District 20 Supply Co. Team Store, as well as proceeds from the 50/50 raffle, will contribute to the donation to Relay for Life. Recognition of doctors, nurses and cancer survivors will take place throughout the night. Tickets are available at DubuqueFightingSaints.com, or by calling 563.583.6880. Almost 2,000 tickets have been sold to this game already, so it is set to be our biggest game of the year.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from January 10, 2022
- Fighting Saints Fight Cancer this Saturday - Dubuque Fighting Saints
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Dubuque Fighting Saints Stories
- 2022 Main Camp Dates, Location Announced
- Simmons Pet Food to Sponsor Bernie the St. Bernard
- Fighting Saints, Rainbo Oil Donate School Supplies to Dubuque & Western Dubuque School Districts
- Greg Brown to Become 12th Head Coach of Boston College Eagles
- Fighting Saints Complete Trade with Green Bay