Fever Re-Sign Guard Tiffany Mitchell
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Fever have re-signed four-year veteran guard, Tiffany Mitchell, to a multi-year contract. Per team policy, terms of the contract were not disclosed.
"Tiffany's impact and contribution as we build our championship caliber team is one of the things we are most excited about," said general manager and vice president of basketball operations Tamika Catchings. "Her productivity both on and off the court is invaluable and we're anxious to continue building with our core group."
Mitchell, 5-9 and a former first-round Fever draft choice out of the University of South Carolina, has career averages of 9.2 points and 1.8 assists. She started in 14 games during the 2019 season, during which she averaged 9.7 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists over 33 games.
The Fever open their 2020 season May 15 versus Atlanta at Butler University's Hinkle Fieldhouse.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from February 13, 2020
- Fever Re-Sign Guard Tiffany Mitchell - Indiana Fever
- Chicago Sky Sign Guard Sydney Colson - Chicago Sky
- Leilani Mitchell Returns to Mystics - Washington Mystics
- Bria Hartley Heads West to Join the Mercury - Phoenix Mercury
- Atlanta Dream Sign Free-Agent Forward Glory Johnson - Atlanta Dream
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Indiana Fever Stories
- Tamika Catchings Honored as Torchbearer Award Recipient
- Julie Allemand Named to WNBA All-Rookie Team
- Julie Allemand Named to Associated Press All-Rookie Team
- Dupree Moves into Sixth on WNBA All-Time Rebounding List
- Fever End 2020 Regular Season against Minnesota on Saturday