Fever End 2020 Regular Season against Minnesota on Saturday
The Indiana Fever close out the 2020 regular season on Saturday at 6 p.m. ET against the Minnesota Lynx. Indiana defeated the New York Liberty last time out, 85-75, on Thursday night.
Indiana's defense led the way keeping a Fever opponent to its lowest point total all season. The Liberty were held to 33 points in the second half, which was also a season-low for Fever opponents.
Candice Dupree led all scorers with 22 points, seven assists and six rebounds. Dupree was the first Fever player to lead the team in points, rebounds and assists in a single game since May 14, 2017, when current Lynx guard Shenise Johnson did so against the Seattle Storm.
Minnesota comes into Saturday riding a three-game losing streak after falling 104-89 to Las Vegas on Thursday night. Crystal Dangerfield scored 24 points and Napheesa Collier added 17, all in the first half, plus 11 rebounds and five assists for Minnesota.
HOW TO WATCH:
Saturday's game will be streamed live on FeverBasketball.com, the Indiana Fever's Facebook page and via the Fever app. Pat Boylan will be joined by Tully Bevilaqua and will bring you the action from Indianapolis.
OUT - Lauren Cox (Left Knee), Jantel Lavender (Left Foot), Victoria Vivians (Right Knee), Erica Wheeler (WNBA Medical Protocol)
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from September 12, 2020
- Storm Swarms Mercury, 83-60 - Seattle Storm
- Seattle Storm to Begin Postseason Play in WNBA Semifinals - Seattle Storm
- Dupree Moves into Sixth on WNBA All-Time Rebounding List - Indiana Fever
- Minnesota Lynx Postgame Notes - 9.12 vs. Indiana - Minnesota Lynx
- Aces Clinch Top Two Spot, Double Bye in Playoffs with 84-70 Win over Sparks - Las Vegas Aces
- Wings Lineup against Liberty Sunday in Season Finale - Dallas Wings
- New York Liberty Postgame Notes vs. Washington Mystics - New York Liberty
- Bria Holmes Out for the Season - Connecticut Sun
- Fever End 2020 Regular Season against Minnesota on Saturday - Indiana Fever
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Indiana Fever Stories
- Tamika Catchings Honored as Torchbearer Award Recipient
- Julie Allemand Named to WNBA All-Rookie Team
- Julie Allemand Named to Associated Press All-Rookie Team
- Dupree Moves into Sixth on WNBA All-Time Rebounding List
- Fever End 2020 Regular Season against Minnesota on Saturday