FC Dallas Opens 2019 MLS Season with Innovative Culinary Enhancements at Toyota Stadium
FRISCO, TX - FC Dallas introduced its new culinary offerings for 2019 today at the Heineken Red Star Club at Toyota Stadium in preparation for the 2019 MLS regular season which begins on March 2 at Toyota Stadium against the New England Revolution.
New enhancements include fan-friendly pricing for guests featuring $3 food and beverage options at two locations. Toyota Stadium Executive Chef Rex Turner and his team will also offer an enhanced culinary experience throughout the venue, including vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free.
Newly-added destinations, available to all fans, will include:
3 More Points Stand: Aligning with FC Dallas' goal of earning three points every time on the pitch, Toyota Stadium will offer fan-friendly pricing at two stands for the 2019 season.
Both locations (Section 112 & 120) will feature $3 items, including:
PK Dogs- a hot dog wrapped in a pastry blanket
Turkey BLT sandwich
Beer (Tecate Light, Dos Equis, Budweiser)
Market 469: Fans looking for dietary inclusion can stop at the Heineken Red Star Club to visit Market 469, which includes vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options.
Market 469 menu includes:
Roast beef marinated in chimichurri sauce on a brioche bun
Turkey BLT with avocado on a croissant
Avocado, cauliflower, tomato tossed in balsamic vinaigrette - Vegan
Veggie sandwich, tomatoes, cheese, zucchini, squash with a pesto spread on gluten-free bread - Gluten Free, Vegetarian
Mediterranean hummus with pita chips - Vegetarian
Vegetable crudité with avocado ranch - Vegetarian
Crafty Cocktails: Custom-batch cocktails to provide fans an authentic bar experience while cheering on FC Dallas.
Eastsider: Vodka, simple syrup, lemon juice and topped with a beer. (Section 124, Heineken Red Star Club, Winners Club, Hall of Fame)
The Kicking Mule:Lunazul tequila, lime juice, simple syrup topped with a ginger beer. (Section 124, Heineken Red Star Club)
Irish Palmer:Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey, apple juice, simple syrup and lime juice. (Section 124, Heineken Red Star Club)
A number of stands throughout the stadium will offer brand new culinary selections, such as:
Blackened Chicken Po' Boy:Blackened chicken tenders, coleslaw, sliced Roma tomatoes, remoulade sauce and green onions. (Burgers and Po' Boys - Section 132)
Smoked Rib Plate:Slow smoked pork ribs with homemade slaw on the side. (The Corner Kick - Section 102)
Tiebreaker Taco Salad:Tortilla salad bowl filled with lettuce, tomatoes, beans, seasoned ground beef, guacamole, sour cream, cheddar cheese and ranch. (Stadium Bowls - Section 127)
Chicken Pesto Panini:Marinated chicken breast in pesto aioli, arugula, Roma tomatoes, mozzarella cheese on a brioche bun. (High Press - Section 109)
French Bread PizzaMade in-house, pepperoni or supreme. (East Side Kitchen - Section 129, Main Street Kitchen - Section 112)
Pretzel Bites:Mini pretzels served with nacho cheese as a dip. (3 Points Stand - Section 112/120)
Chick-fil-A Stand: Fan favorite Chick-fil-A will also be served at Toyota Stadium in 2019. The stand location at Section 112 will include Chick-fil-A's famous Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Original Chicken Sandwich and Waffle Fry Chips. The Chick-fil-A stand will be closed on Sundays.
Club seat holders will be able to enjoy the following additional offerings at premium spaces at Toyota Stadium:
Smoked Chicken Flatbread: Crispy flatbread with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, smoked chicken, gouda cheese, shaved red onions and smoked bacon.
Chicken & Waffle Sandwich: Fluffy Belgian waffles, crispy chicken tossed in chipotle honey, smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, vine ripe tomatoes and leaf lettuce.
Milanese Torta:Fresh-baked bolillo roll, chipotle black bean spread, crispy chicken cutlet, vine ripened tomatoes, leaf lettuce and guacamole.
Argentinian Steak Skewers with Rice: Carne asada marinated flank steak, chimichurri sauce, Argentinean vegetable rice.
Banana Pudding: Rich pudding layered with whipped cream, fresh bananas and shortbread cookies.
FC Dallas kicks off the 2019 MLS regular season at home against the New England Revolution on March 2 and 3:30PM CT in a match presented by Toyota. Tickets to the match start as low as $25 and can be purchased at www.FCDallasTickets.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 20, 2019
- Montreal Draws 0-0 against the Tampa Bay Rowdies - Montreal Impact
- Orlando Claims Inaugural Orlando City Invitational Trophy - Orlando City SC
- Timbers Continue Mobile Mini Sun Cup against Phoenix Rising FC - Portland Timbers
- Revolution Fall to Orlando City SC in Final Match of Orlando City Invitational - New England Revolution
- Lamah's late goal equalizes as Orange and Blue stay atop Carolina Challenge Cup standings - FC Cincinnati
- Red Bulls Take Road Victory in SCCL Leg 1 - New York Red Bulls
- Chicago Fire Battle FC Cincinnati to a 1-1 Draw in Carolina Challenge Cup - Chicago Fire
- Acosta, Rosenberry and Rubio Pen Long-Term Deals with Colorado - Colorado Rapids
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. Club Nacional (International Friendly) - February 20, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Fan-Focused Menu Options Coming to Houston Dynamo & Dash Home Games - Houston Dynamo
- LA Galaxy Announce Loans for Bradford Jamieson IV and Joao Pedro - LA Galaxy
- FC Dallas Beats Real Salt Lake 2-1 - FC Dallas
- Real Salt Lake Falls 2-1 to FC Dallas in Mobile Mini Sun Cup - Real Salt Lake
- Timbers Acquire Paraguayan International Jorge Moreira on Loan - Portland Timbers
- FC Dallas Opens 2019 MLS Season with Innovative Culinary Enhancements at Toyota Stadium - FC Dallas
- Sounders FC Announces Complete Regional Broadcast Lineup for 2019 Season - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy and Dignity Health Sports Park Name El Silencio Their Exclusive Mezcal Partner - LA Galaxy
- LA Galaxy Partner with On the Ball to Provide Complimentary Feminine Hygiene Products - LA Galaxy
- LAFC Named to Fast Company's Annual List of the World's Most Innovative Companies for 2019 - Los Angeles FC
- Late Goal Gives Dynamo Crucial 1-0 Win on the Road in Champions League - Houston Dynamo
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- FC Dallas Battles Back from 2-0 Deficit Before Losing to Seattle in Extra Time in Round One of Audi 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs
- #SEAvFCD: Five Facts You Need to Know
- Broadcast Details for FC Dallas' Playoff Match on October 19th Confirmed
- Ricardo Pepi Called into United States U-17 National Team for 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup
- FC Dallas Signs Paxton Pomykal to New Contract