FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: June 22, 2020
CINCINNATI - FC Cincinnati players are back at the Mercy Health Training Center for a second week of full-team training sessions. The Orange and Blue will train in market this week ahead of the upcoming MLS is Back Tournament, slated to begin on July in Orlando. The team will depart on Monday, June 29. Information about the team's departure will be distributed at the end of the week.
FC Cincinnati learned their MLS is Back Tournament group stage opponents on June 13 during the tournament draw. The Orange and Blue will compete in Group E alongside Atlanta United FC, the New York Red Bulls and Columbus Crew SC. The tournament schedule, national television partner networks, and other important details for the MLS is Back Tournament will be released in the near future.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 22, 2020
- Futbol Focus: Luis Argudo - Inter Miami CF
- Timbers Sign Defender Zac McGraw - Portland Timbers
- Terry Cooke's Remarkable Vision and Precision Passing Lands Him in the Rapids Best XI - Colorado Rapids
- FC Cincinnati Donate $62,000 to United Way Through West End Stadium Deposits - FC Cincinnati
- This Week in Orlando City History: June 22nd-28th - Orlando City SC
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: June 22, 2020 - FC Cincinnati
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- FC Cincinnati Announce 2021 Season Ticket Pricing for the Bailey
- FC Cincinnati Launch One Club, One Community, One Goal
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: August 10, 2020
- First six games of FC Cincinnati's continuation of the regular season unveiled
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: August 3, 2020