FC Cincinnati Loan Logan Gdula to Phoenix Rising FC
CINCINNATI - FC Cincinnati have loaned defender Logan Gdula to Phoenix Rising FC for the 2019 season. FC Cincinnati announced the signing of Gdula - along with four other 2019 MLS SuperDraft selections - on Wednesday, Feb. 6.
Gdula spent four seasons at Wake Forest (2015-18), playing 77 games and recording 60 starts. He was a starter in all but one game during his junior and senior seasons. Gdula was a member of the Demon Deacons' squad that earned a runner-up finish at the 2016 College Cup after falling to Stanford University in penalties. During his last two seasons at Wake Forest, Gdula scored two goals and added 12 assists as a right back.
FC Cincinnati's debut MLS game will be at Seattle Sounders FC on Saturday, March 2, at CenturyLink Field. The Orange and Blue will make their home debut as an MLS team at Nippert Stadium on Sunday, March 17, when the team hosts MLS Cup finalist Portland Timbers at 5 p.m. in a game that will be televised nationally on FS1. Season tickets, mini plans and individual-game tickets are on sale at fccincinnati.com/tickets or by calling 513-977-5425 (KICK).
For up-to-the-minute information about FC Cincinnati, visit the team's official website at fccincinnati.com, or follow the team on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook at @FCCincinnati.
Transaction: FC Cincinnati loaned defender Logan Gdula to Phoenix Rising FC (USL Championship) on Feb. 16, 2019.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 16, 2019
- Orlando City SC Defeats NYCFC in OC Invitational - Orlando City SC
- Timbers Continue Mobile Mini Sun Cup Play against New York Red Bulls Saturday Night - Portland Timbers
- Real Salt Lake Opens Arizona Stint with 4-1 Win over Phoenix Rising FC - Real Salt Lake
- D.C. United Win 1-0 against the Tampa Bay Rowdies in the Suncoast Invitational - D.C. United
- Adi, Mattocks record goals in FCC's first match of Carolina Challenge Cup - FC Cincinnati
- Revolution Fall to Minnesota United FC, 1-0, in Orlando City Invitational - New England Revolution
- Chicago Fire Draws Columbus Crew SC 1-1 in Carolina Challenge Cup - Chicago Fire
- Impact Defeats the Philadelphia Union 1-0 in Third Preseason Game - Montreal Impact
- Earthquakes Defeat LAFC 3-0 in Preseason Contest - San Jose Earthquakes
- LAFC Drops 3-0 Contest against San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday Afternoon - Los Angeles FC
- FC Dallas Defeats Seattle Sounders FC, 2-1 - FC Dallas
- Sounders FC Concludes Tucson Training Camp with Final Exhibition Match Versus FC Dallas - Seattle Sounders FC
- FC Cincinnati Loan Logan Gdula to Phoenix Rising FC - FC Cincinnati
- MNUFC Signs Chase Gasper and Hassani Dotson - Minnesota United FC
- LyesMTLin Dallas for the eMLS League Series Two Tournament - Montreal Impact
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- More Classic FC Cincinnati Games Return to WSTR Star64 on Saturday
- Social Second-Screen Shows Planned for Weekend Star64 Encores
- WSTR Star64 to Re-Air Classic FC Cincinnati Games this Weekend
- FC Cincinnati Foundation Raising Funds for West End Student Meals
- Kubo scores first MLS goal as Orange and Blue come up short against Atlanta