Fans to Name Forward Madison's Team-Branded Wollersheim Wine
Forward Madison FC is getting its own team-branded wine, and its fans will have the chance to name it. Madison's professional soccer team announced a partnership Monday with Wollersheim Winery, the Prairie du Sac-based wine-maker, which will create a custom rosé for the Flamingos.
Wollersheim, which has roots going back to before the Civil War, has a proud history of making nationally and internationally-awarded wines. Forward Madison's wine will be made locally at Wollersheim's vineyards just north of Madison.
Forward fans can submit names on the team's website from now until Wednesday, Feb. 12 at 5 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League One message board...
United Soccer League One Stories from February 10, 2020
- Fans to Name Forward Madison's Team-Branded Wollersheim Wine - Forward Madison FC
- Revolution II Sign 2020 SuperDraft Pick Keegan Meyer - New England Revolution II
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Forward Madison FC Stories
- Forward Madison, Local Beer Companies, Partner for #StayAtHome Offer
- Forward Madison, USL eCup to Stream on ESPN+
- Forward Madison Signs Experienced Goalkeeper Philipp Marceta
- Forward Madison to Extend USL League One Season Delay
- Forward Madison Honors The Flock with Fan-Designed Away Jersey