Eskimos Sign 2018 CFL Draft Class
(Edmonton) - All eight members of the Edmonton Eskimos 2018 CFL Draft class have signed.
DB Godfrey Onyeka
Selected in the second round (10th overall), Onyeka attended Wilfrid Laurier from 2014 to 2017. He appeared in 32 games and recorded 125 total tackles, two quarterback sacks, seven interceptions, six pass knockdowns, three forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries. Onyeka was named to the OUA Men's All-Rookie team, and earned 2015-17 OUA and CIS Men's First Team All-Star and All-Canadian honours.
DB Jordan Beaulieu
Selected in the third round (24th overall), Beaulieu attended Western University from 2014 to 2017. He appeared in 24 games and recorded 48 total tackles, two tackles, five pass knockdowns, two interceptions, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries. Beaulieu was named OUA All-Rookie in 2014.
RB Tanner Green
Selected in the fourth round (32nd overall), Green attended Concordia from 2016 to 2017 and appeared in 12 games. He recorded six carries for 11 yards and one touchdown as well as one reception for five yards.
OL Curtis Krahn
Selected in the fifth round (40th overall), Krahn attended the University of Calgary from 2016 to 2017 and appeared in seven games this past season. Krahn joined the Dinos after spending time with the Winnipeg Rifles of the CJFL.
RB Alex Taylor
Selected in the sixth round (48th overall), Taylor attended Western University from 2014 to 2017. He appeared in 19 games and finished with 270 carries for 2,275 yards and 24 touchdowns. He also caught 19 passes for 240 yards and one touchdown.
WR Harry McMaster
Selected in the seventh round (53rd overall), McMaster attended Western University from 2013 to 2016 and appeared in 16 games. He recorded 50 receptions for 771 yards and six touchdowns.
DL Gabriel Bagnell
Selected in the seventh round (57th overall), Bagnell attended Acadia from 2014 to 2018 and appeared in 26 games. He recorded 29 total tackles, 6.5 quarterback sacks, two fumble recoveries and one forced fumble.
RB Blair Zerr
Selected in the eighth round (65th overall), Zerr attended Humboldt State from 2014 to 2016 and appeared in 17 games. He had 82 carries for 427 yards and five touchdowns. He also caught seven passes for 46 yards and one touchdown.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from May 16, 2018
- Edmonton Eskimos Launch Season at West Edmonton Mall - Edmonton Eskimos
- Eskimos Sign 2018 CFL Draft Class - Edmonton Eskimos
- Roughriders Sign 2018 CFL Draft Selections - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Jr. Stamps Camp, Presented by New West Trucks, Is Sold Out - Calgary Stampeders
- Estime Released - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Argos Ink Trio - Toronto Argonauts
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Sign Four - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Simeon Rottier Retires - Edmonton Eskimos
- RedBlacks Sign 2018 Draft Picks - Ottawa RedBlacks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Edmonton Eskimos Stories
- Eskimos Make Roster Moves
- Esks Legends Randy Spencer and Jed Roberts Autograph Session at Saturday's Game
- Eskimos Release Shuler
- Gerald Rivers Released
- Eskimos Release Pair