El Trueno de Trenton Return for 2020 Season at ARM & HAMMER Park
The Thunder, presented by NJM Insurance, are pleased to announce the return of the Copa de la diversion brand El Trueno de Trenton for the 2020 campaign.
"Bringing the vibrancy of the El Trueno brand and the Latino community was one of the highlights of the 2019 season at ARM & HAMMER Park and I am thrilled to continue this initiative this season," said Thunder GM/COO Jeff Hurley.
A direct translation of its current "Thunder" identity, the vibrant "Trueno" moniker aims to represent the city of Trenton and its Latino community within the ballpark. The Copa de la Diversion is a season-long event series created in 2017 by Minor League Baseball as a significant component of their "It's Fun to be a Fan" campaign. Copa de la Diversion aims to embrace the culture and values that resonate most with participating teams' local U.S. Hispanic/Latino communities.
El Trueno will take the field for five games during the 2020 season: Wednesday, May 20, Wednesday, May 27, Wednesday, June 3, Saturday, July 11 and Sunday, July 26. Each day El Trueno will wear special uniforms and hats and the ballpark will be filled with latino-inspired cuisine.
Fans can purchase a special El Trueno Hola! t-shirt and tickets to any of the five El Trueno games for just $30 with additional tickets available for $12 each. For more information on the special El Trueno Hola! t-shirt click here.
The 2020 season at ARM & HAMMER Park will commence on Thursday, April 9 at 7:00pm when the Thunder host the Harrisburg Senators (Washington Nationals). For more information on Thunder baseball visit www.TrentonThunder.com or call 609-394-3300.
• Discuss this story on the Eastern League message board...
Eastern League Stories from January 13, 2020
- El Trueno de Trenton Return for 2020 Season at ARM & HAMMER Park - Trenton Thunder
- Alguacil Returns as Flying Squirrels' Manager in 2020 - Richmond Flying Squirrels
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Trenton Thunder Stories
- Swing into 2020 with New Entertainment Suite at ARM & HAMMER Park
- Name Revealed for 4th Generation of Thunder Bat Dog Tradition
- Thunder Welcome Next Generation of Bat Dog Tradition
- Thunder Extend Partnership with Flagship Radio Station Through 2022 Season
- White Claw Riverview Dugout Seats on Sale Now for 2020 Season