Earthquakes Announce CEFCU as Official Credit Union Partner
SAN JOSE, Calif. - The San Jose Earthquakes announced today that the club has partnered with CEFCU, which will serve as the Official Credit Union of the Earthquakes.
"We are looking forward to collaborating with CEFCU and providing San Jose with unique and fulfilling events together," said Earthquakes Chief Operating Officer Jared Shawlee. "This partnership has a strong community focus that will give Quakes fans, CEFCU members and the Bay Area opportunities to enjoy Avaya Stadium in new ways, honor local teachers and help prepare kids for school."
The multi-year partnership will feature many collaborative programs and numerous perks for CEFCU members. In addition to a Fan Photo Contest that will offer fans an opportunity to win a VIP package, the partnership will introduce the Movie Night Series at Avaya Stadium, presented by CEFCU. The five-event series hosted over the warm summer months will give families and friends an opportunity to gather at the Quakes' home to watch classic summertime movies on the large videoboard. The events will all have free entry and parking, while food and drink options will be available for purchase.
The Quakes and CEFCU will come together to recognize one outstanding local teacher throughout the school year who has been nominated by students, peers and other members of the community. Winners will receive a classroom visit by mascot Q. Fans can also look forward to the Quakes' Back to School Night, presented by CEFCU, where they'll honor Bay Area teachers and share results of local backpack donations as part of a school supply drive.
CEFCU members will enjoy exclusive opportunities with the Quakes throughout the 2018 season such as a merchandise discount and an exclusive postgame event.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 5, 2018
- Earthquakes Weekly Update - San Jose Earthquakes
- Real Salt Lake Weekly Update - Real Salt Lake
- MLS Newcomers to Debut in 2018 Average Under 25 Years of Age - MLS
- Timbers, Alaska Airlines Announce Renewal of Jersey Sponsorship - Portland Timbers
- Sounders FC Unveils New Primary Rave Green Kit for 2018-2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Toyota Stadium Implements Clear Bag/Purse Policy - FC Dallas
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Timbers Acquire Midfielder Cristhian Paredes - Portland Timbers
- Earthquakes Announce CEFCU as Official Credit Union Partner - San Jose Earthquakes
- Real Salt Lake Signs Midfielder Pablo Ruiz - Real Salt Lake
- Columbus Crew SC Signs Free Agent Midfielder Ricardo Clark - Columbus Crew SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Jose Earthquakes Stories
- Earthquakes Fall 2-0 to Montreal Impact
- Kerri Walsh Jennings' Event Series p1440 Announces Avaya Stadium as San Jose Venue
- Earthquakes Goalkeeper JT Marcinkowski Selected to 2018 MLS Homegrown Game Roster
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: July 9, 2018
- Earthquakes Suffer 2-1 Road Loss to Portland Timbers