Dream Set for Clash with Washington Wednesday
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Dream hit the road Wednesday, July 11 for a morning matchup against the Washington Mystics beginning at 11:30 a.m. ET. The game at Capital One Arena will be streamed live on WNBA League Pass.
The Dream (9-9) return to action after a big 76-70 win over the Phoenix Mercury Sunday in Atlanta. Tiffany Hayes led the Dream in scoring with 18 points, followed by four teammates that scored in double figures (13-Renee Montgomery, 13-Brittney Sykes, 10-Angel McCoughtry, 10-Elizabeth Williams).
Washington (12-7) is coming off a 97-91 loss at Seattle Sunday. Elena Della Donne led the Mystics with 29 points and four assists. The Dream and Mystics met three times last year resulting in an 0-3 record for the Dream.
On Monday, the Dream made a midseason trade which brought them Alex Bentley from the Connecticut Sun in exchange for Layshia Clarendon and a 2019 second round draft pick. Read More
The Dream will return home for a pair of contests over the weekend, including its Sneakerhead Night Friday, July 13 against the Fever inside McCamish Pavilion beginning at 7 pm. Purchase Tickets
Atlanta Dream season, group tickets and single game tickets are available now. For more information, visit atlantadream.net or call 877.977.7729.
The Atlanta Dream plays its home games in McCamish Pavilion on the Georgia Tech campus. Atlanta has qualified for the playoffs seven times, winning conference titles in 2013, 2011 and 2010.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from July 10, 2018
- Aces Take Down Sky in Chicago, Run Win Streak to Three - Las Vegas Aces
- Liberty Travel to Connecticut for Matinee Matchup - New York Liberty
- Aces Look to Continue Winning Ways, Tuesday, on Road at Chicago - Las Vegas Aces
- Dream Set for Clash with Washington Wednesday - Atlanta Dream
- New York Liberty to Host Unity Weekend from July 13-15 - New York Liberty
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.