Dragons Announce Stadium Naming Rights Agreement with Day Air Credit Union
Dayton, Ohio-The Dayton Dragons and Day Air Credit Union today announced a 10-year partnership providing stadium naming rights through 2029. Beginning today, the facility will be named Day Air Ballpark. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
"We are tremendously excited to welcome Day Air Credit Union as our naming rights partner as we move into our third decade of Dragons history," said Robert Murphy. "The support from Day Air will allow the Dragons organization to continue our high level of customer service and great family entertainment at the ballpark and to continue our many community programs that have become a local tradition."
"We are extremely proud that one of the true landmarks of Dayton will now be called Day Air Ballpark," said William Burke, President of Day Air Credit Union. "Together, the Dragons and Day Air Credit Union will uphold the outstanding tradition at the ballpark and look forward to new experiences and programs to impact and engage the community for fans, members, and associates."
The Dragons open the 2020 season on April 9 against the Great Lakes Loons at 7:00 p.m. at Day Air Ballpark.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from January 29, 2020
- Coaching Staff Announced for 2020 Loons - Great Lakes Loons
- Cougars Announce Seasonal Job Fair Scheduled for February 8 and 23 - Kane County Cougars
- Dragons Announce Stadium Naming Rights Agreement with Day Air Credit Union - Dayton Dragons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Dayton Dragons Stories
- Dragons Special 50/50 Raffle to Benefit COVID-19 Response Fund & African-American Community Fund
- Dayton Dragons 2020 Season Is Cancelled
- Dayton Dragons Issue Statement Regarding Governor's Order
- Dayton Dragons 2020 Team Preview, Part 3: Second Basemen
- Dayton Dragons 2020 Team Preview, Part 2: First Basemen