D'Orazio Lands With Knights
The Owen Sound Attack of the Ontario Hockey League has announced that they have traded 19 year old defenceman, Michael D'Orazio, an 8th round draft pick in 2010 and a conditional 3rd round choice in 2012 to the London Knights in exchange for forward Jason Wilson, a 7th round draft pick in 2011 and a conditional 3rd round draft choice in 2012.
Wilson, a 19 year old from Richmond Hill, ON. played in 52 games for the Knights last season, registering 12 goals to go along with 5 assists, however; is better known for his no-nonsense physical style.
D'Orazio, a former 1st round selection in the 2006 OHL Priority Selection appeared in 190 games for the Attack over the past three seasons, collecting 4 goals and 45 assists.
The Attack would like to welcome Jason to the organization and thank Michael for his service both on and off the ice.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from September 16, 2009
- Storm Acquire Maione from IceDogs - Guelph Storm
- OHL Definition of a Rookie Clarification - OHL
- Knights Acquire Michael D'Orazio - London Knights
- D'Orazio Lands With Knights - Owen Sound Attack
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Owen Sound Attack Stories
- Attack Weather the Storm, Win 5-2 at Home
- The Bears and the Bees, Attack Suffer 6-3 Stinger to Sarnia
- Bears Fall to the Dogs 7-6 in a Shootout
- Phillips, Lyle and Suzuki Named to Canada Russia Series Roster
- Attack Enter Week 5 of the OHL Season Facing Trio of Teams