Defender Daniel Kinumbe Loaned to Ottawa Fury FC
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact announced on Wednesday the loan of defender Daniel Kinumbe to its USL partner club, the Ottawa Fury FC, for an undetermined period with a right of recall.
The Montreal defender signed his first contract with the Impact on November 16 and took part in the first part of the Bleu-blanc-noir training camp in Lakewood Ranch, Florida, in 2019.
This will be his second stint with the Fury, as he had signed a contract with Ottawa on August 6 for the remaining of the 2018 USL season. He played three games during this time. The Montreal Impact homegrown is also part of the Canadian national team program since the age of 15.
Transaction: The Montreal Impact (MLS) loaned defender Daniel Kinumbe to Ottawa Fury FC (USL) for an undetermined period with a right of recall.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 13, 2019
- Houston Dynamo Split Doubleheader at Kino Sports Complex - Houston Dynamo
- Atlanta United Concludes Preseason Schedule with 0-0 Draw at LA Galaxy - Atlanta United FC
- LA Galaxy to Unveil 2019 Night Navy Kit at the Novo at L.A. LIVE on Sunday, February 17 - LA Galaxy
- FC Cincinnati Acquires Forward Kekuta Manneh - FC Cincinnati
- Defender Daniel Kinumbe Loaned to Ottawa Fury FC - Montreal Impact
- Banc of California Stadium to Host El Salvador vs. Guatemala on March 6 - Los Angeles FC
- Columbus Crew SC Acquires up to $400,000 in Allocation Money Via Trade with FC Cincinnati - Columbus Crew SC
- YES Network to Televise 22 Regular Season New York City FC Matches this Season - New York City FC
- Philadelphia Union Partners with Roxborough United SC - Philadelphia Union
- Chicago Fire and Supporters to Stand Together in 2019 - Chicago Fire
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.