Dash Unveil New Logo for Franchise
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. - The Winston-Salem Dash revealed their new primary logo for the 2020 season and beyond on Wednesday, kicking off several stylistic changes before the 12th season of the franchise.
The new logo (attached) features an intertwined and curved "W" and "S", with the letters outlined in Dash purple and filled in with white. The new-look reflects Winston-Salem and the team's ties to the Chicago White Sox, the Dash's parent club. The new logo will be featured on all jerseys and the hats for the Dash.
"We are excited to share our new logo with the community," said Dash Team President C.J. Johnson. "We feel like this new look ties in the great history of professional baseball in Winston-Salem, while having a fresh look for the future."
"The new Dash logo is the perfect addition to our community's identity. Winston-Salem is a city that's reinventing itself, but still staying true to its history, and the Dash logo reflects that with its modern classic design. I think it's a home run!" said Mark Owens, the President and CEO of the Winston-Salem Chamber of Commerce.
Merchandise with the Dash's new logo is now available at wsdash.com or by calling the Dash office and lining up a time to visit the Hanes Team Store.
Season tickets and group packages for the 2020 season are on sale now. Call (336) 714-2287 to secure your seats for the biggest games of the Dash's home slate. For more information, visit wsdash.com.
The Winston-Salem Dash are the Class A-Advanced Minor League affiliate of the Chicago White Sox. To purchase tickets and for more information, please call 336-714-2287 or visit www.wsdash.com.
• Discuss this story on the Carolina League message board...
Carolina League Stories from January 15, 2020
- Dash Unveil New Logo for Franchise - Winston-Salem Dash
- Blue Rocks to Extend Protective Netting for 2020 Season - Wilmington Blue Rocks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winston-Salem Dash Stories
- Dash Extend Safety Netting for 2020 Season
- Dash Add New Hires in Lead-Up to 2020 Season
- Oh Say, Can You Sing? Winston-Salem Journal National Anthem Tryouts Set for March 7
- Winston-Salem Dash to Host "Dash the Salem Parkway" Pop-Up Party
- BB&T Ballpark to Host a Job Fair on Saturday, February 22