D.C. United Midfielder Edison Flores Sustains Hamstring Injury
WASHINGTON, DC - D.C. United have announced that midfielder Edison Flores ruptured his proximal biceps femoris hamstring muscle in the match against the Philadelphia Union on May 23.
Flores will be treated non-operatively and is expected to be sidelined for approximately six weeks as he completes rehabilitation on the injury.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 26, 2021
- By the Numbers: Clean as You Like - Orlando City SC
- D.C. United Midfielder Edison Flores Sustains Hamstring Injury - D.C. United
- Austin FC Announces Parking and Mobility Plan for Q2 Stadium - Austin FC
- New England Revolution Youth Development Highlights: May 26, 2021 - New England Revolution
- Earthquakes Issue Statement on Shooting in San Jose - San Jose Earthquakes
- Charlotte FC U17 Squad to Play in Memorial Day Weekend MLS Academy Showcase Tournament - Charlotte FC
- D.C. United Appoint Sean Howe as Director of Scouting - D.C. United
- The Pitch: MLS Players Step Onto the World Stage this Summer - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent D.C. United Stories
- D.C. United Win 4-2 against Columbus Crew SC on the Road
- D.C. United Recall Jacob Greene from Loudoun United FC Loan
- D.C. United Draw 0-0 against FC Cincinnati on the Road
- D.C. United Recall Erik Sorga from Loudoun United FC Loan
- D.C. United Forward Nigel Robertha Suffers Grade Two Adductor Strain