Crosscutters Accepting Applications
Crosscutters Accepting Applications for Hot Stove Dinner Charity
The Williamsport Crosscutters are now accepting applications from area non-profits for the 12th Annual Hot Stove Dinner & Auction with the Phillies to take place in January. The event features guests from the Philadelphia Phillies along with other local sports celebrities.
A portion of the proceeds from the evening are donated to a local non-profit each year.
"This is our favorite event of the off season," stated Gabe Sinicropi the team's Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations. "We look forward to another night of fun with the Phillies and the opportunity to raise needed funding for a local charity."
Local non-profit agencies who wish to be considered must complete and return a short application by November 17, 2017. The application is available online at www.crosscutters.com, at the Cutters offices at BB&T Ballpark or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A guest list and ticket details regarding the annual dinner will be announced in the coming weeks. Businesses wishing to receive sponsorship information for the event may contact the Crosscutters at (570) 326-3389.
• Discuss this story on the New York-Penn League message board...
New York-Penn League Stories from October 24, 2017
- Former 'Cats Set to Star on Baseball's Biggest Stage - Tri-City ValleyCats
- Crosscutters Accepting Applications - Williamsport Crosscutters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Williamsport Crosscutters Stories
- Latest Bowman Field Hall of Famer & Sports Walk Inductees to be Honored at Cutters 12th Annual Hot S
- Williamsport Crosscutters News Alert - Borders Returns to Cutters Dugout in 2018
- Pat Borders Returns to Cutters Dugout in 2018
- Morandini & Williams Headline 12th Annual Hot Stove Banquet
- Crosscutters Principal Ownership, Trinity Sports Holdings, Named Organization of the Year