COYOTES RECALL CAPOBIANCO FROM TUCSON
GLENDALE, ARIZONA - Arizona Coyotes President of Hockey Operations and General Manager John Chayka announced today that the Coyotes have recalled defenseman Kyle Capobianco from the Tucson Roadrunners, the club's American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate.
The 6-foot-2, 196-pound native of Mississauga, ON has registered 2-20-22 and 24 penalty minutes (PIM) in 35 games with Tucson this season. Capobianco represented the Roadrunners in the AHL All-Star game on Monday night. The 20-year-old Capobianco has skated in one game with the Coyotes this season and did not register a point.
Capobianco was originally drafted by the Coyotes in the third round (63rd overall) of the 2015 Entry Draft.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 1, 2018
- Condors Acquire Riopel and Loney from Syracuse - Bakersfield Condors
- Tampa Bay Lightning Acquire Goaltender Eddie Pasquale from Edmonton - Syracuse Crunch
- Colorado Avalanche Recall Forward A.J. Greer from San Antonio - San Antonio Rampage
- CLEVELAND MONSTERS: Blue Jackets Assign Left Wing Markus Hannikainen - Cleveland Monsters
- AMERKS RECALL ATWAL, STEPHENS FROM CINCINNATI - Rochester Americans
- St. Louis Blues Reassign Forward Oskar Sundqvist to San Antonio - San Antonio Rampage
- AMERKS, SENECA PARK ZOO PARTNER FOR "DEFEND THE ICE MONTH" IN FEBRUARY - Rochester Americans
- VALLEAU JOINS WOLVES BLUE LINE - Chicago Wolves
- STOCKTON'S SPENCER FOO NAMED CCM/AHL PLAYER OF THE WEEK - AHL
- P-Bruins Week in Review: All-Star Weekend - Providence Bruins
- COYOTES RECALL CAPOBIANCO FROM TUCSON - Tucson Roadrunners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.