Coyotes Assign Capobianco to Tucson
GLENDALE, ARIZONA - Arizona Coyotes President of Hockey Operations and General Manager John Chayka announced today that the Coyotes have assigned defenseman Kyle Capobianco to the Tucson Roadrunners, the club's American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate.
The 22-year-old Capobianco has a goal in 12 career games with the Coyotes over the past three seasons. The 6-foot-1, 196-pound native of Mississauga, ON has registered 5-16-21 and 33 penalty minutes (PIM) in 26 games with the Roadrunners this season. He also played and scored a goal in the 2020 AHL All-Star game.
Capobianco was originally drafted by the Coyotes in the third round (63rd overall) of the 2015 Entry Draft.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 2, 2020
- Rangers Recall Phillip Di Giuseppe from Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Coyotes Assign Capobianco to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Columbus Blue Jackets Sign Left Wing Nathan Gerbe to Two-Year, Two-Way NHL/AHL Contract Extension Through 2021-22 - Cleveland Monsters
- Tucson Takes Point To Conclude Home Stand Ahead Of Gem Show Road Trip - Tucson Roadrunners
- Eagles Rally to Top Roadrunners 3-2 in a Shootout - Colorado Eagles
- Second Period Costs Moose - Manitoba Moose
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.