Cougars Announce Seasonal Job Fair Scheduled for February 8 and 23
GENEVA, Ill. - The Kane County Cougars will hold a job fair for prospective seasonal employees on Saturday, February 8 and Sunday, February 23 from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. at Northwestern Medicine Field.
Those interested are encouraged to fill out the seasonal employment application at kccougars.com before attending the job fair. Applications will be accepted for students who are 15 years of age with a work permit. Paper applications can also be picked up at Northwestern Medicine Field.
The following part-time and full-time seasonal positions are available for the 2020 season:
Concession stand staff (includes cashiers, food runners and cooks)
Suite level staff with waitress experience
Strike Zone servers
For additional questions, contact the Cougars front office at 630-232-8811.
Opening Night for the Cougars 30th anniversary season is set for Thursday, April 9 at 6:30 PM against the Cedar Rapids Kernels. Follow the Cougars on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates on all the 2020 season festivities including tickets and promotions.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from January 29, 2020
- Coaching Staff Announced for 2020 Loons - Great Lakes Loons
- Cougars Announce Seasonal Job Fair Scheduled for February 8 and 23 - Kane County Cougars
- Dragons Announce Stadium Naming Rights Agreement with Day Air Credit Union - Dayton Dragons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kane County Cougars Stories
- Cougars Reveal Promotional Lineup for 2020 Season
- Cougars Announce Seasonal Job Fair Scheduled for February 8 and 23
- Cougars Announce Capital Improvements Ahead of 30th Anniversary Season
- Cougars Reveal Economic Impact Statement
- Harrison Returns to Manage Cougars for 2020 Season