Condors to Host Virtual Fun Run to Benefit Special Olympics
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. - Registration is now open for the Condors Fun Run, a virtual 5K walk/run/bike/rollerblade, to benefit the Special Olympics Southern California - Kern County and the Condors Community Foundation 501(c)(3). The run is brought to you by Dignity Health, Stinson's, Mission Bank, Big Brand Tire, and Universal Plant Services.
CONDORS FUN RUN - VIRTUAL 5K
Click here to register
Participants of all ages are encouraged to use any of the various fitness apps to record a 5K run, walk, bike, or rollerblade and share socially with the Condors on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the #CondorsFunRun
The Fun Run will be "held" May 15-18 with all participants entered to win one of multiple four packs to the Condors Opening Night 2020
All proceeds will benefit the Condors Community Foundation 501(c)(3) and Special Olympics Southern California - Kern County
ABOUT THE CONDORS COMMUNITY FOUNDATION 501(c)(3)
The Condors Community Foundation 501(c)(3) was established for the purpose of hosting Condors fundraising efforts which benefit the community. During the 2019-20 season, the CCF donated over $500,000 to the Kern County community and over $7.5 million all-time.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from May 7, 2020
- Condors to Host Virtual Fun Run to Benefit Special Olympics - Bakersfield Condors
- PSE Commits $50,000 to Aid Rochester Community - Rochester Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Bakersfield Condors Stories
- Condors Cooper Marody to Release Song to Benefit the Colby Cave Memorial Fund
- Condors to Honor Healthcare Heroes/Essential Workers Opening Weekend
- American Hockey League Cancels Remainder of 2019-20 Season
- Condors to Host Virtual Fun Run to Benefit Special Olympics
- Condors Sign Stukel and Kaldis to AHL Deals